The Yealink CP860 IP conference phone is a perfect choice for small and medium-sized conference room and can meet the demands of up to 16 people with optional expansion microphones. The CP860 provides many important audio features including optima HD technology, a build-in 3 microphone array, full-duplex technology and acoustic echo cancelling. This means that all users can enjoy rich, clear and life-like conference calls. The Yealink CP860 also supports call recording, plus linkages to mobile phones or PCs for a more convenient conference call experience.
Optima HD voice
• The CP860’s optima HD voice, full duplex technology and acoustic echo cancelling mean that users can enjoy zero-distance communication with all other participants in the room or located remotely.
Outstanding voice pickup
• With its build-in 3 microphone array and outstanding audio performance, the CP860 provides up to 10 feet and 360° voice pickup as standard, with broader coverage using up to two optional expansion microphones. This allows users to move around freely in the conference room without reducing the voice quality experience.
Multiway conference, more flexible collaboration
• Up to five participants can join any conference call. This significantly improves communication between users located in different regions.
Super helper for call recording
• Users can plug in a USB flash drive very easily to record important conference calls.
Seamless connection to mobile phones or PC
• Users can also connect their mobile phones or PCs to the CP860 with ease to share conference calls$ 499.00Avaiability: In Stock